Saturday, October 16, 2010

kikyo japanese buffet ♥

surprisingly, i went kikyo japanese buffet for 2nd time in such short time.
maybe because it's worth?
japanese buffet for only RM33 included tax! ♥

however, after this time.
my skin is getting itchy.
owh no. :(

no names for these food.
gwesonghamida !

fried prawn

typical sushi

fried fish

raw tuna and salmon

fried chicken

章丸

terayaki salmon?

水饺,好多姜:(

unagi

food served for 3 person.

thanks la jimui ♥
thanks pei ling for fetching us there.
thanks ying qian n pei ling for the great time.
had fun ♥
laughed till so high even i didnt finish my last week logbook to meet HIM.
:D

2 comments:

Chloe said...

likey likey! really nice pic, yijie~ ahh.. u make me hungry d! ><

aries said...

haha ! me myself hungry too :( after heard they back from kikyo, remember back these food ! :D