Tuesday, August 5, 2008

feelings~

As usual, i cannot concentrate study.. *sigh*
Thus,im spending time writting this rather than reading my notes given in lectures..
my test is just around the corner, which falls on 8th of August, this coming friday..
it's very soon, but i still cannot get into my study mood..
i don't even feel nervous of facing it..i dont know why..
may be there are a lot of things bothering me, like one of my friends said..
i wish i could be like those smart people who do not need so much efforts in readings.. smart people usually are fast learners,they understand and learnt new things very fast..once they get the concepts, they can apply them on any questions given in the tests..

i started to miss home, miss my parents who have worried for me so much lately, i gotta apologize for being so silly.. i feel thankful i got them as my parents even i disagree with their decisions and actions sometimes..
but im borned to be their daughter, i gotta love them as parents too..
miss my stupid little sis =p

i just gave her a call, and she was like so shock and kinda blur..haha so cute..then asked me when i going back home..
now it has became a habit for me to call her whenever i feel im lonely and directionless..

but she never call me or text me when she needs help from me, i guess she doesnt want to disturb me..
so everytime also wait until i call her and ask, then she got a list which notes down every things that she wants me to buy for her..
but she is just so shy to dial my number haha..cute sis..
*haha i know you miss me too,but you are shy to tell me xD *
*mumy told me one haha xD*
life is boring, isn't it?
we live to die..isn't it?
end~

No comments: