Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lunch with Fuji buddies @ Ho Town

1230pm to 115pm
so familiar..
it's Fuji lunch time !
yeap yeap~
im meeting up my ex-colleagues..
whatever..
they are my Fuji buddies :D

Who are we?
We are and I was from EED!
Opps, another one from Facilities..
Ehem, the one showed off his name on his shirt... xD

Thanks Ms. Goh already reserved a table
and ordered our meal on call.
So, once everyone reached,
we get our food served right away.

But there is one thing we dislike,
too many flies there D=

However, the plan we met at Ho Town Restaurant, Kulim,
It's because they worry I drive far to Kulim town
will be inconvenient.

That's why pick a restaurant that situated
around 50m away from BKE Lunas.
Take the exit to Kulim from BKE Lunas,
After two traffic lights,
Ho Town Restaurant is on your left.

snap snap since I reached first before them :)


Ho Town Restaurant, Kulim.

客似云来..
不过,倒是蝇似云来~
A lot of flies :(

The simple menu


Miss lee :)
Our gossip mate xD
Chew's assistance :)

Miss Lee's lemon chicken chop

Koon Chuan
Our new engineer.
No longer new anyway..
Gonna be old soon..
Be fast and get your girl in Fuji.
Dont lose to the olds one wahaha xD

Koon Chuan's black pepper chicken chop

yummy black pepper sauce over the chicken chop

Miss Goh"s chicken chop

With carrots and beans..

This is mine !

Mongolia fish & chips
Know why i pick this?
Because i remember i ate once in Gasoline.
And it was too salty till I couldn't finish it.
But this time around, this is not bad at Ho Town :)

"Ivan ..please behave..
Keep your tongue in back..sit down properly.."

sounds like puppy right? xD
The right one, the respected one.
My ex-boss, Mr. Chew.
Work maniac :p
any ladies out there that looking for a guy that has mature thinking,
serious and able to feed u fat fat..
here you go..
Don't laugh, he's a good boss.
Boss, next time interview,
please hire a leng lui back..
for u and koon chuan future sake ! xD

Miss Goh, my breakfast mate.
My neighbour in office.
My chat mate when I was bored.
My gossip girl.
Gossip what?
gossip our own life..
always shared my life with her..
taking her opinions..
and so did her shared hers one.
I miss the stories on your two cute smart sons :)
and i miss the moment we were kinda like stalking around the toilet.
why? because we were aware of the toilet queen,
that will visit the toilet every 3pm.
the smell is like yuccccckkkk !

Ivan Khor..
since when everyone calls you Ivan d huh?
His name.. found on this shirt up there haha :D
He is from facilities department.
dont look down on him, another working maniac nor..
Anyway, he is a humour guy.
Any girls out there want a humour boy,
come and get him back.
But, there is a truth,
working manian always lose their hair.
And they look older than their age.
It's pretty true when we saw his photo on his card.
OMG, is this pic u took two years ago?
WHY it looks like at least 6 years ago?
So hurtful huh.. hahaha
And ur leng lui pic, the one that make ur mom losing her apetitie..
hahahaha.. cant stop laughing that

EED - equipment engineering department
But i'm no longer. I was once one of them :)
And, I'm proud I was one of them.
Because, they live like a big family.
Taking care each other, having fun together :)
I love that environment.

Another snap !
credits to the camera man..
but where is ur big cam?

The 6 buddies.
Do u realize all the girls are at the back?
This is the theorem,
前大后小
thats why koon chuan's face looks so big ! xD
Thanks for spending ur lunch time with me even just an hour.
Thanks for the treat too.
When I have my first job, I will treat you all back for sure !
I'm so glad i meet them,
nice friends they are.
I wil never forget my moment with them :)

From top (left): Ivan, Chew, Goh
From bottom (left): Lee, Koon, Tan(me)

buddies,
THANKS!

No comments: