Wednesday, November 17, 2010

after the incident

there was a chinese guy.
holding a bag.
standing outside my house.
calling my cats.
trying to release their neck chain.

gosh!

"mi... there is a guy..calling miao miao.."
gasping for air.
im still sick.
so blur me.
" HELP..help.."

mommy ran out
" stay away from my cats !"
"what are you doing ?! "

"i want your cat !"
he still haven't let go of my cat !
he is catching my tuopui miao *male*

"shoooooo... shooo you go away"
"there are lotsa cats all along the road"
" go and pick up and adopt ! this is ours ! "

phewwwwwwwwww !
he ran away.
and came back again.
stalking at my cats !

owh i my cats.
carressing them.
i make them my shooting models today.
muacks


mao mi and tuopui behind

mao mi.
the pretty and smart girl ♥ :)

tuopui
finding his mouse hehe :p
the stupid pampering boy

he bite the mouse.
then sayang it back.
play with it everyday :)

mao mi

No comments: