Saturday, May 9, 2009

|3 0 R 1 nG ♥ D @ Y



When i woke up, it is already 12pm :p

But, no worries because my beloved butt butt never get shined by the Sun

p/s: sun is male, so i cannot let my butt exposed to Him :p

Sat down in front pc, check out the karaoke competition,

I don't know why im like so sticked to it, happy voting :D




*****




I walked to the kitchen,

opened the fridge, finding food to eat

*hungry* ><

took out the vege, prepared the ingredients and.....

started to cook~

finally i finished cook.

Even thou it looks not tasty like how my mummy cooks...

but, im happy!




Because im still learning,

and i made it to cook something that can be eaten :p




p/s: dont get shock of it, this might be the worst vege u ever seen :p
Then i baked two sausages, seafood taufu and some pork :>





Next, last but not least..
I cooked rice

Hooray~
Lunch is prepared! ♥

No comments: