Monday, May 25, 2009

My R3TurN To C|-|iLi$ & M@rgAR1t@ bAR :)

I had a great weekend, know why?
U already knew 80% of the reasons from the title of this post ^^
Stay tuned..
*
I went to midvalley to shop around with my dear and kor kor..
Two guys one gal,
I was bullied by two great men..
They were chatting on guy stuffs..
Grrrrrrrr... >
However, i felf secure enough with two big men beside me! hahaa xD
*
*
We thought of going petaling street at first,
But once we reached KL central,
The rain poured down in sheet..
*
*
We went back to midvalley again,
Took a stroll in sports shops on the top floor,
And we met Lee Chong Wei and a gal beside him.
I cant get to see her face clearly, but i guess should be his gf?
Because, he was holding her tight :)
*
*
Dinner time~!!
Two big men were hungry d..
It was great...
Coz' i"ve dragged them into Chilis :p
I wanna make my dear spicy and hot !! : D
We went to chilis again,
and there are several new extra meals added into the menu already : D
*
*
The last time i've been chilis was with Mr.Chow and Miss Yim
But i didn't take any picture of the meals we had,
But this time,
While waiting for 12am movie in Midvalley,
I went to chilis with my dear and korkor :)
and took my own sweet time to capture some pics..
Unfortunately, my cell phone's battery low d
Didn't manage to take more pics : (
*
*
CH!Li$ --->


When i was about to open the menu of Chilis,
I felt the excitement was running through my vein :p
I felt on cloud nine d..
As i was opening the menu, there was a new page,
$somethings new =)
New variety of burgers..
*
*

First row from left:
Southwest Avocado Burger - RM26.95
Texas Style Burger - RM24.95
*
Second row from left:
Fire Grilled Chicken, Bacon And Ranch Quesadilla - RM 26.95
Granny Skillet's Apple Cobbler - RM19.95
*
*
*
*
But i still prefer to have my chicken and mashed potatoes instead of burger :p
Kor kor ordered Fish & Chips,
My dear and me shared Countrywide Chicken :)
Because i cant finish it..hehe





This is korkor's Fish & Chips..






Me and my dear's Chicken..





I was ready for my meals..
*knifing and forking* :p





Fuhhhhh~~
This is my love, my favourite mashed potato!
I love it a lot, mashed potato with pure mashroom soup as topping : )
I loved it since my first bite of the baked potato's skin mixed inside with the mashed potato..
It is so delicious ^^






A close look into my corn hahaa : D
It is juicy : )





A near look of the fish chip..
It is more oily compared to the chicken i had = p







My chicken..but it's blur : (
With mushroom soup topping too : )







French fries : )
It tastes so original..
Different from the one we had in McDonald and KFC of course ^.-
*sorry Mcd & KFC, no offence *



Pics taken in chilis with dear dear and kor kor :)
We looked tired after whole day walk = (



Overview of everything i had in Chilis : )
Thanks to korkor: so called as accompanying and touring us around
Thanks to dear: try to give me great weekend : )
*HAPPY ENDING*

My next aim : The Apartment :p

10 comments:

Chloe said...

yijie~went chilis again~haha..u r their vip aldy..they shud giv u some discount.. XD
the foods look yummy~really feel hungry when reading your posts ><
i must go try try 1day.. :)

aries said...

hehe i like it wor..
ya lor, they shld treat me as vip customer d ler..
i keep on promoting for them d hehe LoL :p
haha the pics are not real enuff,i took with my hp only : (
smore hp also low batt d..cnt take much pics d..so disappointed ler..
go try with ur dear dear one day lar..bt muz pick the right choice of meals o..hehe : )

keng said...

jagung!!!
i love jagung...
long time din eat d...

Jason said...

You met Lee Chong Wei ! wao... hahah
that gal must be Wong mei choo. his Gf , also malaysia number women's player

haha

Jason said...

add the one to number

aries said...

haha ah keng yaya..it was JUICY!!
haha got some light pepper on it..
but i stil prefer the mashed potatoes...really nice :)

aries said...

Jason, i think so...but as i rmb,she is nt that pretty one lor..
The gal is aw was quite pretty ler..haha.. LoL :p
diff gal? but they were so close haha :D
"add the one to number?" =.=?

aries said...

haha yaya i know she is number one player in M"sia :)

Chloe said...

ooohhh..jz now i keep thinking who is lee chong wei!!!ya!!his gf is wong mei choo..cant b another person gua..haha..mayb she bcomes vy pretty aldy leh~
yer..i dun like jagung..is hard to bite la..but jagung+butter is nice..
yalo..i perfer mashed potato like yijie~~

aries said...

yaya yingqian..
the mashed potato,if compared to kfc one...haha i don feel eating kfc one d xp
haha ah keng like jagung one :p
lastime kid that time sure always holding the jagung and bite..
bt how come his teeth so neat one ar =.=?