Sunday, May 10, 2009

H/O/T (。 。) D@Y


Hi, today is SUN-SUn-Sun-Sunday~
But, im staying in apartment for whole day.
HOT-HOt-Hot-hot day ler... :(
I miss grape, apple, kiwi, pear, mango...........
all fruits are playing in my mind..
Hot hot day...face also started to lose its moisture...
Look at the mirror..
Suddenly i feel myself look so old so dull~ =.=
Suddenly, i feel im so light..
Im gonna evaporate soon...
p/s: im coming dear :P

*****

I walked into wash room,

Gently splash some cooling water over my face..

Ahhh~ i feel better and fresh :)

I walked back to my room..

Standing in front my cupboard..

Keep searching for ........

Here i got them~



Here we got..

Hehe the left bottle is the controlling toner with powder :)
It is too keep excess sebum and formulated with Matte powders,mushroom and also ivy extract
It litfs off the dead surface cells and dirt :)
It"s easy~
Get a cotton ball or pad..
Moiston the cotton with this toner and gently spread over face :)
Its cooling ^^

And the right small box is aloe masks for intensive hydrating and repairing..
Especially for dry and problem skin..
It carries large amount of hydrating molecules that
able to deliver a large amount of highly concentrated nutriens
deep into skin,
to keep skin hydrate, moist and suppleness all the times ;)
Gently apply the mask for 20-30 minutes..
Then, peel off the mask..
Tab the remaining essense all over face and do not rince with water ;)
Dadadada~~
It's done!



Besides, water is essential during hot weathers...
Drink more waters is good for health and skin care :)



That's all my sharings during hot daysss~
Hope this little informations could help to catch up with health and good skin care hehe :P

No comments: