Saturday, May 9, 2009

Swimming

POM test (10am to 12pm):
It was simple but tough;
I've studied for
several nights before today test,
To be honest, it is so
suffering to study this kinda subject.
I rather eat the whole
book :p

Anyway, i hope there
are not many mistakes i made ar..hehe

*****
I've called the Cheras
Selatan Greenbox to book 4pm singing section.
I've asked my fren Mr. Chow to join to sing together,
and also kc...
i asked him to try to invite more friends so we got more fun together..
but at last,
everyone turns out didnt want to go already..
So left me and Mr Chow.
Haha, but he managed to
help me to get a solution with knowledge from Principle of Management~
So, we cancelled the plan.
The only thing is i dont like the greenbox or redbox receptionist sometimes make me wait for so long,
hold my call and check for room availability.
It makes my cell phone run out of credit so fast.
*****
Swimming (7.30pm-9pm):
It has been ages i
didnt practise swimming.
But i still remember the last time i swam was with ieqa and pling.
But it has darken my skin and yet it takes so long to recover.
So, this time it
shouldnt cause any problems to me :)
Hmm, i saw a bunch of kids was having training.
The coach was so fierce and strict,
stretching pressure on those kids, shouted at them..
I feel so lucky i did
not used to have this kinda coach.
Thanks to my coach that
taught me to swim just in few days, he is a patient and good coach
^^
That time, i was still in form 4.
My mother kept pushing
my sister and me to take the swimming course to make our life more secure in case anything happen, such as flood etc..
I was so mad at her
because she was forcing me while i didnt wish to learn swimming also..
but now i realized i was wrong..
Swim is fun, healthy and interesting :)
Too long already
never do any sport activities,
my body seems to become weaker.
My whole body especially muscle part is suffering from muscular pain
even i did warming up
before i jumped into the pool :(
Overall, im still
satisfy with the swimming section we had except there are too many people
today..that block my way to swim =.=

No comments: