Saturday, May 9, 2009

D r @ G 0 N - i ♥♥♥ My L(o.v)E


I've been in Dragon-i for more than 5 times already hehe :)

The first time i have been there was with my family

My daddy likes this kinda restaurant, my mummy too.

But recently, we have tasted a lot of its best dishes already,

So not many dishes else that could attract me to try out already.

But, i still loving to have my meal there ♥♥♥~

Following are a few dishes we took before in Dragon-i..

Ying ying, pling and ah liang were eating together with me ;)





Opps, there is an innocent gal was standing there

when we took the pic of that statue :p

Ying ying was so cute,

she believes the rumours that the statue will suddenly alive

if we on the flashlight while capture the pic of it

as the flash light will makes him alive haha :D

The chinese tea is so cooling and nice :)




Here are dinnig tools for us hehe :P





Golden fish which i like the most among fish types





Guess what is in this pot?

There is a small little candle burning inside to produce heat to the dishes :)




Here are some "fishes" for us to eat with the mysterious food inside the pot just now ^^

They tasted like "man tou" :)




Dadada~ there are pork inside the pot ;)

They look so juicy huh :P



Here comes the "Ma Po" taufu

It is so spicy that i cant taste much of the taufu, all i knew was spicy, hot, spicy...hot!





Here are the dishes we had in dragon-i

They look so deli.c.i.o.u.s~

p/s: Im gonna try it out again soon :P

No comments: