Saturday, May 9, 2009

c H 1 L i $ ♥♥♥♥ M @r Ga RiT@ B@R



Its CHILIS! vs MARGARITA BAR!

hehe i love CHILIS, im a fan of CHILIS

I've been there more than 5 times too. I wish i could eat there more often..
But its all about money matter. =.=
Here are some pictures captured in there..

Perhaps they're not food pictures,

but i was trying to capture down the environment~






This is an old picture of me :)

First, this picture was taken with a low quality VGA cell phone..

And it makes the dish looks different..
I was having a set meal, forgotten what it calls as d =.=

The chicken is so thick, it doesnt contain much oil as KFC chicken haha :D

The corn is nice too, its juicy and tasty!

And the best thing is, i like the mashed potato so much !
But we cannot extra add in mashed potato if we order set meals that do not include it :(





This is a picture of me too~ =.=
Taken while i was staring the drinks after i "cleaned" up my meal :p

Those people behind were chilling ..

sat down there chatting and watch football match :)





This is another picture of me and ying ying...
p/s: ying ying...can't wait for you to come back and try out chilis again ♥♥♥♥~

~ end ~

Anyway, stay tuned and i'm sure there are lots more pictures of food with nicer quality :)
Try out in chilis if you got the opportunity :)

It is available at one-utama, mid valley, Bangsar shopping centre, G-hotel, KLCC etc~

2 comments:

darenkum said...

hahaha..
i like the picture "all picture of me"..
darling there got fluffy face..
sooo cute..the cheeks look like kitten punya cheeks.. hahaha O_o

aries said...

which one? all picture of me? dont have ar..
and .....no fluffy face ><"